web analytics

Experts, Liars and Idiots

PromoterHost is a "real news advocate". The mainstream media is not doing its job and hasn't been for a long time. We're tired of propaganda -- the "spin", "repeating" and "regurgitation" of false narratives, presented as news.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mr Len 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Mr Len 
    Keymaster

WHEN WILL PEOPLE REALIZE!?

..THAT SO CALLED “EXPERTS” ARE OFTEN NOT EXPERTS AT ALL?

Man it irritates me, when people declare: “Well, the experts say..” .. or even “Well, the authorities say”.

The stupidity and MINDLESSNESS of the average person these days is getting so out of control, it’s actually becoming painful for me to even be around people.

In most so called academic fields, just because someone has a certificate, THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY ARE AN AUTHORITY ON ANYTHING!

As a matter of fact, more likely than not, it often means they’re INDOCTRINATED and being used to disseminate information that is designed to keep people bound by the status quo.

When someone stands in from of me and says: “I am an expert, because I have the certificate” .. I just roll my eyes.

I do. I literally roll my eyes.

Yeah, and I’m a racing car driver because I have the Tshirt. #Sarcasm

The amount of false, erroneous, disingenuous information and plain out LIES being disseminated by “experts” in this world THAT PEOPLE JUST LAP UP – BECAUSE THEY’RE TOO LAZY TO RUB TWO BRAIN CELLS TOGETHER FOR THEMSELVES is DIZZYING! It makes me sick.

But what makes me more sick is MINDLESS people, simply regurgitating what they saw on TV, or MSM, because “an expert” said so — and without any critical thinking of the so called information they’ve received, they’re ready to both parrot and RE-disseminate that BS with fervor.

It doesn’t just make me sick, it P*SSES ME OFF, because these same mindless, imbecile, BORG ZOMBIE SHEEP spend so much effort BERATING and ATTACKING people who disagree with “the experts”.

PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!

I CAN’T TAKE THE STUPIDITY ANYMORE!?

It’s becoming unbearable.

AAAARGH!!!

MY BRAIN!

IT HURTS!!!!!

Mr Len 
    Keymaster

Disclaimer: I am not saying people can’t be expert at anything anymore. I am simply saying that there are heaps of experts that don’t have (or need) “certificates”. They became experts by building their reputation, helping people and succeeding in using their knowledge to permanently solve problems or shed light on situations. However, these days, people “get the certificate”, and they’re puffed up by special interest money or establishment backed organizations (funded by taxpayers) .. and they walk the earth declaring: “Well, I’m the expert!” .. “I’m the EXPERT” ..

..no you’re not mate. GET BACK IN YOUR BOX! You were LIKELY stoned all the way through your indoctrination — Oh sorry, I mean education — you barely passed your “exams” (the test you take where you demonstrate how well you’ve been indoctrinated) and once you got your “certificate” you’ve ridden on the coat tails of that, contributing next to nothing to society ever since. You probably made a lot of money too. Money that came from tax payers (ie: People that DO contribute something to society).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 FreedomWorkshop.com
  • icontexttextfull texticonfull text
    smilelol
    biggrinredface
    sadcry
    surprisedevil
    eektwisted
    confusedrolleyes
    coolexclaim
    madquestion
    razzidea
    neutralarrow