web analytics

Urgent Time Critical Message

PromoterHost promotes all kinds of stuff, celebrity antics, news, online marketing, hot products and viral videos; but none of it would be possible without God! So, PromoterHost also promotes His kingdom and witnesses the promise of His love. All glory belongs to Him.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mr Len 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Mr Len 
    Keymaster

#Listen to this..

NO SERIOUSLY — I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS!

#NoExceptions

..the world system has got everyone all wrapped up in religious nonsense, metaphors and dogma.

I KNOW I SAID “RELIGION” .. so 90% of people are ready to keep scrolling down or click away, but DON’T!

Listen to me!

There’s a lot more going on all around us than most people realise.

There are whole other worlds and kingdoms.

There are non-human entities HEAVILY involved in the goings on of this world.

But RELIGION puts it all in a box — along with the MINDS and hearts of those that are wrapped up in it.

Yes, Jesus is Lord (no doubt about that).

There is no way to the Father except through Jesus

..but religions, denominations, dogma, religious practices, etc — THIS is what is preventing people from knowing God.

Even Jesus Himself got angry at RELIGIOUS people when He walked the earth. He told them that they were making their followers 10 times more ready for hell than they already were.

Walking with Jesus is NOT “religion”.

It’s a relationship — WITH GOD!

WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY?

YOU MUST have a relationship with God, or believe me, when you take your last breath you’re going to have a huge shock!

But that relationship is NOT established in religion.

It is established in obedience, repentance — turning away from self service and selfishness. In other words, you have to DENY THE EVIL THAT IS WITHIN YOU.

There is evil in all of us.

ALL – OF – US!

We are born double minded.

But we must DENY OURSELVES (just like the Bible says).

AND WE CANNOT SUSTAIN THAT LIFE WITHOUT GOD’S SPIRIT IN OUR HEARTS! IT’S NOT POSSIBLE! THAT’S WHY WE NEED GOD — OR WE’RE DEAD!

We must do our best to seek God. That means consciously doing everything we can to understand how God expects us to live: Not selfishly, but with love.

We do not get salvation by going to church on the weekend, throwing money on a plate, then living like the Devil himself all week.

We get salvation by WALKING WITH GOD — ALL WEEK!

We are all born into a sinful, broken world, DOUBLE MINDED and full with evil — IT’S LITERALLY IN OUR DNA!. But if we “deny ourselves” (OUR DNA/flesh), seek God and listen to what HIS spirit would have us do, we are “SAVED”.

ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD! NOT BY ANYTHING WE CAN DO! WE HAVE NO POWER! NONE!

I am urging everyone today to PLEASE say a prayer. Ask the Lord to reveal His plan for you and put His spirit in your heart.

If you don’t know how, ASK ME I WILL PRAY WITH YOU! I will come to your house! Anywhere, by God’s grace. Or we can talk on the phone.

I am so concerned about so many people that I love.

I KNOW in my heart it’s 1 minute to midnight.. and EVERYONE IS SLEEPING!

WE WILL ALL TAKE A LAST BREATH SOON!

THERE’S NO WAY OUT!

Don’t worry about this life and everything you can build up.

If all you want is to have some fun or build anything in this life up, you are WALKING IN DEATH!

“I just want to do this before I die”

“I just want to establish that before I die”

If you think like this, YOU ARE {{[WALKING DEAD}}}!

If you had a relationship with God, you will know that no one is promised tomorrow — and you would live your life in such a way that builds TREASURES IN HEAVEN, not treasures in this evil, doomed world (that is almost over).

You would love and not be selfish. You would give people everything you have and think nothing of it. You would not spend excess money building more STUFF.. more more more. You would give your LAST cent to someone who has less.

We all have a chance in this world to prove who we really are.

..and believe me, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING IT VERY WRONG.

I know EXACTLY what is about to Happen, God showed me decades ago! Destruction is around the corner!

I even TOLD people 20 years ago, I was laughed at!

People won’t be laughing for much longer 😭

We will all stand before the Lord and give account of how we lived our lives.

IF YOU TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH TONIGHT, WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THE LORD?

Don’t fool yourself!

Don’t say: “Oh, I’ve been a pretty good person” — because it’s not about being “good”! NO ONE IS “GOOD”. It’s about growing! It’s about letting the evil die and GOD growing in you, so you can have life.

We all know someone who is suffering, or need help, or support or comfort — but we watch TV and sit here click, click, clicking on Facebook.

I personally know SO many people who are desperate for help, and I know people who could help them — BUT THEY DON’T!

..and I am not talking about money. I am talking about love. Interest. Compassion. Support. GENUINE CARE.

When we walk with God, WE HAVE THAT COMPASSION AND THAT CARE. That is how I know so many people are NOT walking with God.

That’s why the Bible says: You will know them by their fruits.

Nobody who lives in their own little bubble in life, just trying to be happy for themselves, KNOWING they could be doing something for others can honestly say they are “a good person”.

The world is full of very selfish people who will have NO EXCUSE before the Lord.

I’m just telling you all.

Don’t fool yourself!

YOU WILL TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH SOON!

AND WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THE LORD?

“OH I DIDN’T ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOU EXIST?”

“Oh, I didn’t see you!”

That won’t be a valid excuse either.

Because when you stepped over that beggar — when you ignored that call, because you knew someone needed help — when you refused to help that person that asked, because you were too tired..

..YOU REFUSED THE LORD!

Please, TO EVERYONE I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT — You MUST start praying. You MUST ask the Lord to show you a better way.

This world (THE WORLD SYSTEM) is on its last legs and it breaks my heart that so many people are so full of excuses, or wrapped up in religion (a religion that lets them have their cake and eat it too — DEAD religion) — but I barely know a soul on this earth that GENUINELY has a prayerful, meaningful, SPIRIT FILLED relationship with THE MOST HIGH.

You must have that relationship.

EVEN as you read this, what I am writing, The LORD HIMSELF is trying to win your heart!

It is the LORD HIMSELF that had me write this, believe me!

So you will have no excuse!

He loves you and He is unwilling that any should perish!

PLEASE HEAR MY WORDS TODAY.

GO AND PRAY.

ASK THE LORD TO REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU!

I am praying for you and I have been praying for you since I was a child.

And I pray in Jesus name, right now — please touch the hearts of everyone I love and care about — because I KNOW that time is short. In Jesus name. Amen.

Mr Len 
    Keymaster

Amazing. Robert Lyte just uploaded a video on YouTube which is basically saying the exact same thing I said — almost word for word in some parts. The Lord is speaking people. Listen!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2018 FreedomWorkshop.com
  • icontexttextfull texticonfull text
    smilelol
    biggrinredface
    sadcry
    surprisedevil
    eektwisted
    confusedrolleyes
    coolexclaim
    madquestion
    razzidea
    neutralarrow